RFID Cards Access Control for Door Security
|[RF Cards Access Control Detail]|
1, Comes with card reader , there are four input contacts which is suitable for door release button, magnetic contact , alarm and the others inputs .
2. Event log preserved for up to 10 years.
3. Build-in instruction of power and communications to show the working conditions of the
standalone controller .
4. With 100 sets of time zones regulation , everyday into 5 periods , each using a different process to open the door : card flash , card flash +password. Invalidation or normal open . And special regulation to the other vacations .
5. Using administrator card can register new card directly . Or using UID +password t open the door .
6. With super password function optional , unlimited to time zone regulation.
Personal password can be modified on standalone directly
7. Access record used to check on work attendance
8. With anti-force function , input the password reverse order , as soon as the door open , the controller will output alarm signal . So it can connect with the other alarm system
9. There are more powerful functions in networking
10. Door bell button offered
11. Built -in anti- tamper function , with alarm signal output.
12. Press any key or door bell button , it will light the background lights
|Dimension 96*96*22 mm||Format of codes 8 bits/4 bits|
|Operate Voltage 12VDC± 3 VDC||Consumed Power 1W|
|Operate Current 100 mA||Card Type EM ( ID card|
|Waterproof Funtions NO||Card Frequency 125 MHz|
|Case Material PC||Read Distance 80 mm|
|Temperature -30∼ 66||Communications Distance 150 M|
|Humidity 10% ∼ 95%||Flash Card Indications buzzer /LED light|
|Product Weight 238g||LED Indication flash card/ input code/ pres bell button|
|Communications Format WG26/34|