|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
It is efficient and low cost basic fiber test tool, it provides a visible way to find fiber faults and identify fibers in an optical network during and after installation. It includes:
· Finding the breakpoint, poor connections, bending or cracking in fiber optic cables.
· Finding the faults of OTDR dead zone
· End-to-end visual fiber identificationKey Features
· Constant & stable output power
· Low battery warning, reminds users to change the battery timely.
· Long battery life(up to 40 hours with AAA batteries)
· Pocket size and light weight, easy to use
· Re-changeable ceramic tube, to avoid returning to manufacturer for this small fault
Central Wavelength 650nm±10nm Emitter Type FP-LD Output Power 1mw or 10mw Optical Connector 2.5mm universal connector For 1.25mm connectors, FC-1.25mm Hybrid adaptor can be optional on customer requests Operating Model Both CW and Pulse(2Hz) available Power Supply Two AAA alkaline batteries Battery Operating Time 650nm@1mw ≥45hours;650nm@10mw≥15hours Test with Panasonic LR6 AAA ALKALINE battery Operating Temperature -10~+60 (℃) Storage Temperature -25~+70 (℃) Dimension (mm) 115*45*27 Weight 50g(Without Batteries)