|Place of Origin:|
Galvanized palisade fencing is perfect of factory protection.
Palisade fencing, as effective security fencing, is the widest used type in the UK. The forbidding appearance, inherent strength and high damage resistance make the palisade fencing one of the best choices of premise protection.
Designed with smooth surface, rigidity structure, sharp prongs and narrow pale spacing, the palisade fences are normally considered to be difficult even impossible to climb, straddle, grab and gain foot-hold. Thereby, it effective deters would to be intruders and trespassers, protects your assets, office and factory from damages.
Most of all, the palisade fence can be installed with flexibility to follow the profile of uneven terrains and offers a professional feel to your areas. So the fences are always close to the ground, no oversized gaps that may cause security issues anymore!What Kind of Palisade Fencing We Supply?
Palisade fences, sold in kit form, are composed of palisade pales, palisade rails, palisade post and fence fittings including fish plates, post clamps, bolts and nuts as shown in the pictures:
Main components of palisade fencing
|Components||Types||Quantity per panel|
|Pale||W section, D section or angle pales||17|
|Post||RSJ post or square post||1|
|Rails||Rolled steel angle||2 or 3 according to fence height|
|Fitting||Straight fish plates or post clamps||2|
|Bolts and nuts||38|
Palisade pales are available in D section, W section and angle steel types. All the pales are bolts to two horizontal palisade rails as standards. Once the fence height is over 3 meters, one more palisade rail is needed to maintain the integrity for high security.
Two types of assembly methods:
Our company can provide two types of palisade fence posts including RSJ post and square post. Generally, different post corresponds to different assembly methods. (See below pictures)
Anti-rust surface treatments:
All the products are hot dipped galvanized complying with BS EN ISO 1461: 1999. To fit your scheme, it also can be PVC coated with various colors for higher rust resistance.
Customizable palisade fencing:
Custom palisade fencing is also available. All your customized palisade fences will be inspected by our quality control departments to ensure the products are correct to your desired specification. After testing, the products are hot dipped galvanized and PVC coated as your requirements. Then the final test will be carried out by our experienced engineers.
- Material: low carbon steel, stainless steel, hot rolled or cold rolled.
- Fence length: 2.75mm
- Fence height: 1.2m to 3.6m
- RSJ post: 102 × 44mm for fences below 2.7mm, 127 × 66mm for fences above 2.7mm
- Square post: 50mm × 50mm or 76mm × 76mm × 1.6mm thickness
- Pales height: 1.2m to 3.6,
- Pales thickness: 2mm to 5mm
|Components||Domestic palisade fencing||Commercial palisade|
|Pales||42 × 2mm||42 × 1.6mm||50 × 2mm / 2.5mm or angle steel 40 × 40 ×2.3mm||62 × 2.5mm / 3.0mm or angle steel 40 × 40 ×2.3mm|
|Horizontal rails||40 × 40 × 2.5mm||40 × 40 × 2mm||40 × 40 × 2.5mm / 3.0mm||50 × 50 × 3.0mm / 5.0mm|
|Square post||76 × 76 × 1.6mm||50 × 50 × 1.6mm or 76 × 76 × 1.6mm||76 × 76 × 1.6mm||76 × 76 × 1.6mm|
|Post clamps||29 × 3mm||29 × 3mm||29 × 3mm||45 × 3mm|
|Bolts and nuts||M6 ×No.34 for pale fixing||M6 ×No.34 for pale fixing||M8 ×No.38||M8 ×No.34 for pale fixing|
|M8 × No.4 for rail fixing||M8 ×No.4 for rail fixing||M12 ×No.4 for rail fixing|
- Palisade fencing can be sold in loose form or complete panels in the length of 2.75m. So when ordering palisade fences, the total length will be a multiple of 2.75 meters. For example, if the length of your fence is 10 meters, you could order four palisade panels in the total length of 11 meters.
- Don't forget to order additional posts, corner or end post clamps, fish plates to follow the different directions and complete your fences.
- If you are wondering higher safety security, fence posts with additional top holes are the best choice. Barbed wires and razor wires can be fixed to these holes for provide excellent deterrent to intruders.