|Position:||Porch Railings / Handrails,Stair Railings / Handrails|
|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
Material: ecological resin
Interlayer: bamboo ring
Fire Rating: B1
Density: 1.27g / cm3
Color: over 70 standard colors
Finish: matte / gloss / stucco / sandstone / frost / supermatte
The highlight of ecological resin panel is that various elements can be encapsulated within it, such as natural leaves, branches, metal slices, textiles, etc. The hollowness of the translucent panel is then significantly altered, different interlayer presents different aesthetic, thus various aesthetic effects can be attained, and the light-transmitting effect is fabulous. Imaginative. Versatile. Sustainable. Bform? resin panels provide the utmost of aesthetic control; select the color, interlayer, pattern, texture, and finish to fulfill your vision and meet your specifications. See what happens when high design meets total freedom.
-easy to clean and use in a variety of demanding environments
- wide range of price points to fit any budget
- 40 times the impact strength of glass
- available with UV stabilization for outstanding exterior performance
- self-extinguishing class-A and class-B performance
- easily formed to create complex curves and shapes
- non-toxic, sustainable material made from ecological PETG which is GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- create more than a million custom options to provide both day lighting and privacy
- offers unlimited aesthetic and design options
Household Articles, Doors, Light Panel, Partitions, Tabletop, Countertop, Bartop, Commodity Display Shelf, Ceiling Panel, Canopy, Feature Wall, Flooring, Signage, Stair Tread, Furnitures, Advertisement Board, Marker Board, Lighting System, Artware, etc.
Bform? is the leading designer and provider of award-winning, eco-friendly resin-based materials and solutions for the architecture and design industry. Elevating the possibilities of translucent resin, Bform? helps the architecture and design community bring light to spaces through an expanding collection of eco-sensitive and design-driven translucent materials.