|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers available to service machinery overseas|
|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Pipe Material:||fiberglass reinforced plastic|
|Type:||Pipe Production Line|
|Low energy consumption:||high productivity|
|low maintenance and lower production cost:||Easy and convenient operation - just input the data to the PC control system|
|Good lamination design for quality products with excellent corrosion resistance:||axial strength and anti-leakage property|
Pipe fitting winding machine is generally used for mass production of various composite fittings such as epoxy resin high pressure elbow and polyester resin elbow. These fittings are generally used to join straight composite pipes together in various projects.
Pipe fitting winding machine adopts six servo motors and has 4-axis including spindle-mandrel rotating axis, horizontal carriage moving axis, cross-feed axis and eye rotating axis. This 4-axis system, controlled by CNC motion controller, is mainly used to complete the winding task of pipe fittings.
Various pipe fittings can be produced by this machine
- Adopting .
- Stable performance.
- High winding and operation precision.
- Low noise.
- Easy to control.
- Labor saving.
- Winding method: hoop winding or crossing winding.
- Pipe fitting diameter: 50mm - 300mm, 300mm - 600mm.
- Winding angle: 0° to 90°.
- Maximum speed of guide head: 25rpm.
- Swing angle of guide head: ≤ 90°.
- Maximum speed of carriage: 17m/min.
- Guide head: any rotating movement is allowed.
- Main engine power: 200V, 500Hz, 2kW.
- Custom designs and sizes are also welcomed.