SANGOBUILD STONE COATED ROOF TILES are designed and manufactured for severe weather conditions such as extreme temperatures, strong wind and heavy rainstorms. SANGOBUILD stone coated steel roofing tiles are comprised of aluminum-zinc alloy coated steel, ceramic coated stone granules and epoxy primers layers. The combination of these materials provides SANGOBUILD tiles with an impeccable tensile strength and durability to resist tension during installation and long life expectancy respectively.SANGOBUILD roofing tiles are pressure formed from galvanized steel to have the appearance of individual roofing tiles. Galvanized steel has long term corrosion resistance. The zinc works remarkably well in protecting exposed areas such as custom cut edges and drilled holes and extends the corrosion resistance of the underlying steel. The aluminum-zinc alloy steel has an acrylic coating that is applied to both sides which helps the adhesive to bond the stone granules to the steel firmly and provides the underlay with corrosion resistance. The stones on our tiles are made of either naturally stones which cannot fade or ceramic coated stone granules baked at high temperature to avoid fade.
Product name STone coated metal roof tileMaterialAl-Zinc Sheet, Stone GranuelsColorStone coated roof tile with Customized colorOversize1340mm*420mmEffective size1290mm*370mmThickness0.4mm-0.5mmWeight2.8 KGS/TileAdvantage
1. Light weight: 1/6 the weight of ceramic rooftile. Easy to be transported and installed.
2. Easy and convenient to be installed: Easy to bend, cut and installation.Can be installed on any type of building, even skyscrapers, at angles from 12 to 90 degrees
3. against strong wind and heavy rain
4. Long lifetime: 30-50 years warranty
5. Environmental and economical
6. Free sample (Postage is paid by buyer and deduct in order)