Crimped wire mine support mesh is another type of woven wire mesh, it is manufactured from low carbon steel wires or galvanized steel wires. The steel wires are crimped and woven into crimped mine supporting mesh with square meshes.
the crimped wire mesh has different weaving method, which is including locked crimped, flat top crimped, single intermediate crimped and double intermediate crimped. They all have high tensile strength and tight structure to be used in the roadway wall or artificial roof of coal mine for long service life.
Crimped wire mesh is commonly supplied in sheets, and the sheet edge is commonly plain edge. Additional, the welded edge can be customized according to customers' requirements.
Specifications of crimped wire mine supporting mesh
- Material: low carbon steel wire or galvanized steel wire.
- Wire diameter: 2 mm to 5 mm. Special sizes can be customized.
- Mesh size: commonly is 30 mm 30 mm, 50 mm 50 mm, 80 mm 80 mm, 100 mm 100 mm.
- Panel size: 1 m 2 m is the most widely used. Special sizes can be customized.
- Weaving type: flat top crimped, locked crimped and intermediate crimped.
- Edge type: plain edge or welded edge.
Features of crimped mine support mesh
- High tensile strength.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Tight structure will not loose during using and transportation.
- Welded edge can improve the rigidity and solidity of supporting mesh.
- Suitable for roadway roof and sidewall of coal mine.
- Welded wire mesh. Steel wire or reinforced bars for solid and high strength protection.
- Chain link mesh. Flexible and soft structure for roadway roof and sidewall protection.
- Woven wire mesh. Simple but high tensile strength woven structure for security.
- Bilateral stretched plastic mesh. Bilateral stretch supplies even meshes and high strength to mine roadway roof and sidewall.
- Steel plastic composite mesh. High tensile strength, fire retardant and great breaking strength.