Trigger buttons are not required, if you need to power up, start looping instead of pressing the button. Then short the trigger line of the button.
This module uses a single-chip microcomputer as the main control core with high time precision. The built-in watchdog circuit and dedicated reset chip of the MCU work stably and reliably.
1. Does not operate after power-on, the relay is turned on after the trigger, and disconnected after the arrival time.
2. During the delay after the relay is turned on, trigger again and the delay will be interrupted immediately.
1. After the power is turned on, it will not operate. After the trigger, the relay will be turned on and will be disconnected after reaching the T1 time. Turns on after reaching T2 time. In this cycle, T1 and T2 are set by two adjustable resistors.
2. In the delayed working process, if it is triggered again, the delay will be interrupted immediately.
Typical application reference:
1. Time-limited working equipment, for example, automatic power-off after 5 minutes of button triggering.
2. The machine repeats the test circuit, for example, a test that is energized for 1 minute and then powered off for 1 minute.
3. The aquarium water pump intermittently pumps water to pump oxygen.
4. Other time control equipment.
Jumper OP1: 1 second to 100 seconds, adjustment accuracy 0.1 second
Jumper OP2: 1 second to 15 minutes, accuracy 1 second
Delay error of no more than 2% under various temperatures and humidity
1. It adopts industrial grade single-chip microcomputer to control time with high precision and stable performance.
2. Two adjustable resistors are used to adjust the time, and the on-time and off-time can be independently adjusted.
3. The external contact is activated, and the timing is started by short-circuiting with the self-reset button. It is also possible to short the triggers together and start counting down when power is turned on. If it is triggered again during operation, it will be disconnected immediately.
4. The time range is divided into 0-100 seconds, 0-15 minutes, 0-30 minutes, 0-60 minutes, 0-120 minutes, 0-24 hours and other specifications.
5. The voltage range is 5V 12V 24V three specifications.
Basic working principle:
Taking the factory standard setting as an example, the red LED will light when the power is turned on, and the relay is in the off state. When the trigger terminal is shorted, the green LED of the module lights up and immediately enters the working state. When it is triggered again in the working state, it will stop working.
In the working state, the relay will pass T1 seconds, break T2 seconds, pass T1 seconds, break T2 seconds..... infinite loop. T1, T2 are the length of time the user adjusts through the adjustable resistor.